Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bluebonnet Bonanza!!!

     Wow! According to the weather and botany experts, our 2010 Bluebonnet season will be a lush and lavish one. The bluebonnets are expected to be especially prolific this year. Because of our record rainfalls, this springs show of Texas' state flower will most likely be the best since 2007.
     I have a great location all planned out that is just enveloped with Bluebonnet plants! I am eagerly awaiting those gorgeous purple blossoms!! These sessions are a limited time only special because, unfortunately, Bluebonnets do not bloom year round.
     Session times are limited to early morning and early evening to get the perfect lighting for your portraits. I can guide you on clothing choices and I am happy to help you plan ahead to ensure you have a gorgeous wall portrait of your children and family to treasure. Bluebonnet pictures are a Texas tradition, timeless in their beauty and sure to be appreciated by all.
     Call or email me today to set up your appointment. I will do portraits from 8 am -10 am and 4 pm - dusk. llpalady@yahoo.com or 254-216-1789




No comments:

Post a Comment