Saturday, May 7, 2011

David and Brianna Wedding

 David and Brianna Wedding

   David and Brianna are an amazing couple! Brianna is such a beautiful woman, inside and out. David is such a handsome young man, blessed with both the looks and the personality. I have had the pleasure of knowing David and his dad for quite a while now. I felt so honored when they asked me to photograph their big day!
   Their wedding took place at the beautiful Peacock River Ranch in Gatesville, TX. That was my first time ever in that location, and it was stunning! The landscape, the buildings, the surroundings were all perfect! I even saw 6 deer as I was leaving that evening.
   Dave and Bri, thank you so much for being you, and inviting me to be a part of your beautiful wedding. I hope you enjoy each other and make wonderful memories! God bless both of you!







No comments:

Post a Comment